Zero Restrain Fastening system for Bridges
ZRF is a unique innovative solution designed by Rahee to overcome the shortcomings of the present fastening system used by railways on bridges. Rahee’s design of ZRF assembly on Steel Channel Sleeper or H-beams meets the requirement of IRPWM (i.e. Rail free fastening). The Rahee design uses Elastic Rail Clip Mk-III, which is same as used on standard Track on the approaches at the Bridges in Indian Railways.
- Provides no restraint on longitudinal movement of Rail.
- Provides rigid lateral support to Rail for stability, correct gauge and alignment.
- Provides vertical stability to Rail by use of Elastic Fastening.
- Provides higher degree of resistance to Rail overturning.
- Easy to install and inspect in installed condition.
- Fit for re-application.
- No loose component is involved.
- Use of Elastic Rail Clip Mk-III, which is the standard Elastic Clip for normal Track application on Indian Railways.
- Facility for interchangeability of Rail between IRS 52 and UIC 60.
Rahee manufactures elastic rail clips to customer requirement. We are well equipped with design facilities and are capable of supplying elastic clips as per the rail section and toe load requirement of the customers. All arrangements for testing are available at our works. Finite element analysis to design clips is adopted. Special coatings like electroplating or tip galvanizing and/or powder coating can be applied on the clips depending upon the customer’s request.
Rahee can manufacture Rail Anchors to suit any Flat Foot Rail Section. The anchors are manufactured by hot forming and heat treated in temperature-controlled continuous heat treatment line. Rail Anchors are made from resilient spring steel so that it can be removed during track renewals and reused without losing its anchoring properties. We manufacture both "V" and the "T" anchors.